[Bro] Trouble passing a message between two local endpoints.

Siwek, Jon jsiwek at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 11 07:05:41 PDT 2015

> On Aug 10, 2015, at 2:05 PM, David Banas <capn.freako at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I implemented your recommended changes, recompiled, and re-ran, but am getting the same result:
>
> davids-air-2:broker-haskell dbanas$ ./a.out
> There are 0 messages.
>
> Any thoughts?

It shouldn’t be possible for broker_message_queue_need_pop() to return zero messages (it’s a bug if it does).  Double check your revised code against what I posted and that you compiled/ran that version.  Else post the exact code you ran and other details you may think would help reproduce those results (OS, compiler version, Broker version, CAF version, etc.).

- Jon