[Bro] spam mail message collector

Hosom, Stephen M hosom at battelle.org
Wed Aug 19 05:17:56 PDT 2015

You could just use file extraction. This will extract many files for multipart messages.

Try: https://github.com/hosom/bro-file-extraction

Add a file and load it that does the following hook:

hook FileExtraction::extract(f: fa_file, meta: fa_metadata) &priority=10
                {
                if ( f$source == “SMTP” )
                                break;
                }