[Bro] Worker in cluster with different processor architecture

Daniel Thayer dnthayer at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 24 07:55:16 PDT 2015

If you apply the attached patch (untested, but I think it might work),
and then do a fresh install of Bro on all machines in your cluster (it
must be installed on the same path on all machines), then when you do
a "broctl install" or "broctl deploy", it shouldn't copy your binaries
from the manager to the workers.  If you later want to install a Bro
or broctl plugin, you must do so separately on all machines in your
cluster.