[Bro] Spicy & logging framework

Troy Jordan troyj at maine.edu
Tue Dec 1 19:29:23 PST 2015

Hello,

Is there a special method for invoking the Bro logging framework when
writing protocol analyzers in Spicy?

In my case, I've disabled the legacy parser (modbus) to not clash with
the Spicy parser I'm writing. Where should the code for invoking the
logging framework reside in this case?

Thanks.

- Troy

--

                     	  Troy Jordan
                   t r o y j @ m a i n e . e d u

"As you all know, Security Is Mortals chiefest Enemy"
 William Shakespeare, Macbeth