[Bro] surgical file extraction

Brandon Glaze bglaze at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:50:33 PST 2015

Yeah, I think it was that missing closing bracket. I was stuck with using
"vi" on one box, but once I opened it with "vim" it was clear. Taking the
comma out in the table was just good practice, so thanks for that guys.  I
ran a check, and deployed it. Now I will have to monitor my test box to see
what kind of performance hit this makes.

Really appreciate the help. I am trying to show the benefits of using Bro
in my work environment, and this is a huge win if I can get it working well.

Brandon Glaze
bglaze at gmail.com

"Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
- General George Patton Jr