[Bro] Plugin regex issue

Josh Liburdi liburdi.joshua at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 07:52:00 PST 2015

Thanks Robin, it looks like it fixed the issue I was having with this analyzer. I have another analyzer that primarily uses regex for the protocol parsing, so I’ll try that later and verify it works as well.

Will the fix you pushed to git be available in the Bro 2.5 release, or will it be packaged and available sooner than that?

Thanks!
Josh