[Bro] udp event handlers not catching events

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 9 21:31:40 PST 2015

Hi,

I am analyzing a pcap which contains some UDP packets. I have redefined
both "udp_content_deliver_all_orig" and "udp_content_deliver_all_resp" as
true, but no events are caught by "udp_request", "upd_reply", and
"udp_contents". However, I can use "packets_content" and "is_udp_port" to
catch the udp communications.

Can these udp event handlers still be used?

Thanks and best,

Hui Lin

--
Hui Lin