[Bro] Use PFRING_ZC for Bro

DJ Root dj.root at netronome.com
Thu Feb 5 11:30:31 PST 2015

Clement,

We have Bro running on a 2 unit stack (4RU total) and see 17-18G of Bro steady state, peak 40-45G with few packet drops (~2%).  To achieve this, we have 32 worker threads on each 2U appliance; of the remaining cores, 4 are for NIC management and the other 12 can be used for other applications.  Bro is not modified at all.

If you (or anyone else) would like to discuss further, please feel free to send me a private email.

Regards,
DJ Root