[Bro] New plugin usage: Error: " value used but not set"

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Fri Feb 6 05:29:14 PST 2015

If your plugin in the BRO_PLUGIN_PATH?

Also, if your Bro script is something that you would always want to load with your module, you can include it with the module and make it automatically load when Bro starts up.  This lets you completely keep any evidence of your plugin out of Bro’s normal installation (I see you added your script to the base/ directory which you probably don’t want to do).

  .Seth