[Bro] Removing GeoIP Location from Bro

anthony kasza anthony.kasza at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:33:54 PST 2015

You'll need to remove references to it in a CPP and header file (I forget
which ones right now bit will get back to you). You need to remove the
functions that use the geoip record type from the bifs. You'll also need to
remove ant references to the geoip functions and the geoip record type
definition from script land.

-AK