[Bro] Crowdstrike Additional Intel types

Andrew Ratcliffe andrew.ratcliffe at nswcsystems.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 06:51:03 PST 2015

Hi Seth,
Thanks for the response. It sounds like there are few strands coming together soon that will make this, and much more, all possible; sounds good.

BTW: Enjoyed Floss Weekly 296!
Kind regards,
Andy
Andrew.Ratcliffe at NSWCSystems.co.uk<mailto:Andrew.Ratcliffe at NSWCSystems.co.uk>
CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GPEN, GWAPT, CSTA, CSTP
Blog.InfoSecMatters.net<http://blog.infosecmatters.net/>