[Bro] Crowdstrike Additional Intel types

Josh Liburdi liburdi.joshua at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 09:49:54 PST 2015

Seth nailed it-- the Intel::USER_NAME fit a specific use case for me
(FTP authentication), so that's why I added it instead of waiting for
the Authentication framework. With that said, if the merge of the SMB
analyzer beats the merge of the Authentication framework, then we can
use a similar approach to check for SMB users via the Intel framework
using the username field in smb_cmd.log.

Very excited to see the Authentication framework when it's ready, that
should make all of this (and more) easier.