[Bro] Stats.log Growing Out of Control!!!

Damon Rouse damonrouse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:16:44 PST 2015

@Dan:  Both those files are there.

What my main issue seems to be is that my stats.log file is growing by
20-30MB every 5 minutes when the cron runs.  I then get the email below in
my original post.

I'm circling back here to hopefully find a resolution.  I opened a thread
in the Security Onion and tried limiting these events in my broctl.cfg.
doesn't seem to work.  I've stopped Bro, deleted the stats dir, did brotcl
install and then start, no go there either.

Here's my SO thread for ref:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/security-onion/bdmFGn3oj24

If anyone has any ideas or thoughts, please let me know.  Any help is truly
appreciated!

Thanks
Damon