[Bro] Stats.log Growing Out of Control!!!

Daniel Thayer dnthayer at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 19 15:39:18 PST 2015

I'd like to know why the stats-to-csv script is failing.
Could you apply the attached patch, and then send me
the contents of the "stats-to-csv failed" email?

To apply the patch you'll need to change directory to (where <prefix>
is the Bro install prefix directory):
<prefix>/lib/broctl/BroControl
In that directory you should see a file named "cron.py".