[Bro] Fwd: Disable binpac at compile time?

A Bruno brunotaf31 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 05:39:25 PST 2015

Hello,

I'd like to use gcov/lcov on bro in order to evaluate the code coverage of
some bro tests.
However I encounter a problem when I try to generate the lcov report. It
seems to be due to some .yy files which are no more available after bro has
been compiled.

My tests don't need binpac functionalities, so I don't really need these
.yy files. Is it possible to deactivate the binpac dependancy in bro?

If yes, is there someone able to indicate me the way to disable binpac in
order to compile bro without binpac?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Bruno.