[Bro] About port script to store service name

pooja pooh_champ19 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 23:41:43 PST 2015

hello,

I have installed bro-2.3 version in my laptop. To store the service name
like HTTP,FTP,TELNET,etc I have used following function:

function service_name(c: connection): string
	{
	local p = c$id$resp_p;

	if ( p in port )
		return port[p];
	else
		return "other";
	}

I need to load the port.bro script in the file containing above function. I
have tried running all the three port.bro script which are already present
at paths:
1)/bro-2.3/testing/btest/language
2)/bro-2.3/testing/btest/scripts/base/frameworks/input
3)/bro-2.3/testing/btest/scripts/base/frameworks/input/sqlite

The problem is I faced error in paths while loading port.bro script where as
all the other script files are loaded as per the requirement without any error.

If I have missed any port.bro script which will be useful to store the type
of service please notify me.