[Bro] Strange Issue with Live Capture

Andrew Benson abenson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:57:31 PST 2015

I just had an epiphany when thinking about your response: the site we're
dealing with configured the SPAN incorrectly. Looking back through, I'm
seeing *every* packet twice. I think they configured it to SPAN every port
on that switch, including the SPAN. I'm going to have them fix that, maybe
use the VLANs as the source as I had originally directed them.

--
AndrewB
Knowing is Half the Battle.