[Bro] bro cluster security

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 30 05:31:42 PST 2015

A common setup would be to have the cluster privately addressed and behind a bastion host, using ssh host keys between trusted hosts.

On Jan 30, 2015, at 6:41 AM, Luis Miguel Silva <luismiguelferreirasilva at gmail.com<mailto:luismiguelferreirasilva at gmail.com>> wrote:

I guess I could, though that wouldn't protect from attacks coming from authorized hosts.

Anyway, I'm just trying to figure out what level of security is there builtin!

Thanks,
Luis