[Bro] Log location

Tom OBrion hammadog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 04:50:29 PDT 2015

Hello all

I have a very small OS base of 40 gig and a larger new mount point of 1tb for logs.  I have updated the broccoli.cfg to point the logs to the new mount point and logs write to the new mount point with no troubles,  but it looks as thought the spool folder is still filling up my drive.  As soon as I change the spool location to the new mount point,  my daily logs revert back to the default log location.  Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?

Thanks

Tom