[Bro] Endace card native support for Bro

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Thu Jul 23 08:07:54 PDT 2015

It's not supported anymore. We used to have native support for Endace
cards but it hadn't been maintained for a while and was thus removed.
Thst said, it shouldn't be that hard to add it back now through an
external plugin (plugins are in Bro 2.4). It would just take somebody
familiar with the API.

Robin

Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin