[Bro] Bro Cluster User

Daniel Thayer dnthayer at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 23 10:30:56 PDT 2015

OK, then when you run "broctl deploy", broctl will try
to create the directory "/usr/local/bro" on each machine
in your cluster.  If the user that you're running
broctl does not have write access to the "/usr/local"
directory, then you will see a permission denied error.

Have you tried to manually create that directory on each machine,
and then change the ownership to the user that runs
broctl, and then run "broctl deploy"?