[Bro] Instrumentation plugin (WIP)

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Jun 18 07:26:14 PDT 2015

> On Jun 18, 2015, at 7:26 AM, Clark, Gilbert <gc355804 at ohio.edu> wrote:
>
> Just a quick note to say that I've been working on a plugin to support profiling bro script execution in my spare time.  The eventual goal is to make it a bit easier to profile / troubleshoot / optimize bro's performance.

That’s really neat!  Thanks for sharing!  You’ve been burning on this in the background for so many year now that it’s really neat to see something like this coming out of it.  I need to play with it some, but I can already imagine that I’ll have some feedback for you soon. : )

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro.org/