[Bro] Another logging plugin question

Aaron Gee-Clough lists at g-clef.net
Mon Jun 29 12:24:05 PDT 2015

Related to my previous question about a logging plugin, I can get my
plugin to compile (and get bro to recognize it as a plugin), but only if
I comment out a line that appears in the "elasticsearch" and
"dataseries" plugins. The line is:
	AddComponent(new ::logging::Component("KafkaWriter",
::logging::writer::KafkaWriter::Instantiate));

If I leave this line in, I get compile errors:

/home/g-clef/workspace/Bro/Cplusplus/KafkaLogger/src/Plugin.cc: In
member function ‘virtual plugin::Configuration
plugin::Kafka_KafkaWriter::Plugin::Configure()’:
/home/g-clef/workspace/Bro/Cplusplus/KafkaLogger/src/Plugin.cc:13:19:
error: expected type-specifier before ‘::’ token
  AddComponent(new ::logging::Component("KafkaWriter",
::logging::writer::KafkaWriter::Instantiate));

Is this line necessary in logging plugins? Or does it only apply to
bro-built-in plugins?

Thanks.

aaron