[Bro] Bro Network Appliance Options

Greg Kopchinski gregk at bivio.net
Mon Mar 9 14:17:00 PDT 2015

Hi Tim,

Bivio provides a range of Linux platforms that are used extensively by federal government entities to host Bro as well as other cyber security centric applications. Our B7000 series platforms can support Bro running at line rates to multiple Gbps line rate, and include copper & fiber interfaces with hardware bypass support. It is easy to scale the platform by adding additional processor blades, so for your requirements as noted you could start with the base product (B7512/14), and then later add a processor blade to support full GbE line rates, or even scale to full 10 Gbps throughput.

Our support and dev teams are very familiar with Bro as we are often called on by our customers to help optimize their systems for best performance, especially when running multiple co-tenant apps. The high level product info for the B7000 series is at http://www.bivio.net/products/b7000/, or I'd be happy to provide you with more information (PM me: gregk (at) bivio (dot) net).

Note: I am employed by Bivio Networks.

Regards,
Greg
Marketing Manager, Bivio Networks