[Bro] Error in Netbios analyzer

Danilo Nicolò dani.nicolo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 02:06:25 PDT 2015

Hi Seth,

Sorry, but I don't understand.I'm only using your NetBIOS analyzer in the
master branch (without SMB) and I've found that code in the tree master at
https://github.com/bro/bro/blob/master/src/analyzer/protocol/netbios/NetbiosSSN.cc
line 459.

Could you explain me where I'm making mistakes?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Danilo