[Bro] Field value missing

Mike Dopheide dopheide at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:49:52 PDT 2015

Javier,

To add to what Jon said...

In this case you're hitting a situation where not all Notices are created
equal.

I believe, for SSH::Password_Guessing, the connection 'id' itself isn't
populated, so the n$id isn't there to reference n$id$resp_h from.  It will
have an n$src if you wanted the originator, but for recipient you need to
look at the notice subject (see Jon's message).  The recipients listed
there are a sampled set.

-Dop