[Bro] loging to elasticsearch git clone

Mo Jia life.130815 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 20:20:53 PDT 2015

Hi,  what's your elasticsearch version using? I am using 1.5.2

I only get indice like :

health status index                 pri rep docs.count docs.deleted
store.size pri.store.size
yellow open   .packetbeat-topology    5   1          0            0
  3.6kb          3.6kb
yellow open   kibana-int              5   1          6            0
 58.2kb         58.2kb
yellow open   .kibana                 1   1          6            0
 20.5kb         20.5kb
yellow open   bro-201505040900        5   1         33            0
 98.6kb         98.6kb
yellow open   @bro-meta               5   1          1            0
  3.4kb          3.4kb
yellow open   packetbeat-2015.05.04   5   1        780            0
693.2kb        693.2kb

no indice for proto analsys.

But it is strage after I

redef Log::enable_local_logging = T;

Seem that I need enable local logging so that the elasticsearch can work?