[Bro] Extract complete files

Albert Zaharovits albert.zaharovits at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:12:24 PDT 2015

Hi Frank,

Perhaps I didn’t explain myself properly. I meant extracting only complete files (or removing incomplete ones). There might be file gaps because of improper taping…
I attached the Files::ANALYZER_EXTRACT and Files::ANALYZER_SHA256 in the file_sniff event. The event_hash triggers only for complete files, but the file gets extracted anyway.

Albert