[Bro] Assertion 'field' failed.

Vlad Grigorescu vlad at grigorescu.org
Mon May 18 07:56:39 PDT 2015

Yeah, that &length looks suspicious to me. &length=sizeof(this) is
essentially saying "set the length of the record to the size of the
record."

I'd try it without the length specified at all, like you said.

You might want to review this section of the documentation:
https://www.bro.org/sphinx/components/binpac/README.html#buffering

  --Vlad