[Bro] Bro documentation in pdf format.

Doris Schioberg doris at bro.org
Thu May 21 08:27:31 PDT 2015

Hi Luca,

rst2pdf is one of the standard doc-utils-tools. It is however necessary
to change the script to comply with our customized Bro layout.

So far I converted single pages to pdf but never the whole
documentation. I can give you the adapted script so you can convert and
print the parts you need.
The problem is that the online version contains long code lines, that
exceed a normal page but can be scrolled sidewards online. To bring
these lines to pdf is the tricky part which is why we don't have a full
pdf version of the documentation so far. When converting to pdf I used
an intermediate step via latex.

Let me know what you want to do. I can give you a step-by-step how-to
for the conversion.

Doris