[Bro] Intel Framework Issues

Patrick Kelley pkelley at hyperionavenue.com
Mon Nov 23 13:14:40 PST 2015

I perform IR daily as a core function.  I find immense value in seeing all
attempts, so long as the performance cost isn't prohibitive.

Even if the connection doesn't complete, it shows intent.  There may not be
a great deal to look at, but it puts it on my radar and generally inspires
me to look at other traffic on that local host.  It is possible that
something else of interest is happening, but the IOCs haven't made it into
a feed.