[Bro] TCP options of a SYN packet

Jan Grashofer jan.grashofer at cern.ch
Thu Nov 26 03:16:02 PST 2015

Hi Thomas,

there is the tcp_option event, that might help you (see https://www.bro.org/sphinx/scripts/base/bif/plugins/Bro_TCP.events.bif.bro.html#id-tcp_option). If that does not fit for you, you might have a look into the TCPRS-plugin (https://github.com/bro/bro-plugins/tree/master/tcprs/scripts/Bro/TCPRS). I have never used it but I think it also parses some TCP options and thus might be a good starting point.

Best regards,

Jan