[Bro] Duqu script

Jan Grashofer jan.grashofer at cern.ch
Fri Nov 27 04:10:04 PST 2015

Hi Zied,

while mime_types was a string, resp_mime_types is a vector of strings. If I am not mistaken it contains all matching mime types ordered by probability. Unfortunately I am not able to find proof for this in the documentation. However, to fix your issue you could loop through the vector or just use the first element resp_mime_types[0].

Best regards,

Jan