[Bro] Capturing the SSL cert via HTTP Connect Method

Josh Liburdi liburdi.joshua at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:25:08 PDT 2015

I don't think this would be too difficult to add-- there's already
code that hands off the HTTP stream to other child analyzers if it's a
CONNECT tunnel (see lines 998 through 1019 in
src/analyzer/protocol/http/HTTP.cc). It's a bit beyond me how to get
this working, I needed help from Seth to get it working with RDP, but
maybe someone with more experience can add this to their todo list.