[Bro] Monitoring of intra virtual machines network traffic on same physical host

Aashish Sharma asharma at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 19 10:43:11 PDT 2015

I think openswitch and port mirroring that Shane mentioned look like very promising options. Much better than clusterify the virtual machines.

While, I haven't run bro on VM systems, I would be very interested in the performance numbers, if any of you have those in future, please do share.

Thanks,
Aashish