[Bro] File name from fa_file

Pigott, Nathan Nathan.Pigott at parsons.com
Tue Sep 29 10:56:38 PDT 2015

I see.  My goal is to check each file's filename against its given mime type to ensure they match.  Since f$info$filename is frequently non-existent, is there any more reliable way to get filenames besides parsing them out of the URL?  Is this a fruitless/unnecessary pursuit since mime type can also be spoofed?