[Bro] Integrating AMQP in BRO via BINPAC

Aniket Savanand aniketpsavanand at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:15:49 PDT 2016

Hi all

I am trying to integrate AMQP protocol in BRO.
I have followed all steps from these videos on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/eZAgqSFd9-c

http://youtu.be/o2XdMdyJHzk

I am getting conn.log generated in usr/local/bro/logs/current when I run AMQP traffic via SwiftMQ server and client with messages.

I can see 5672 port(AMQP dedicated port) connections on localhost in conn.log file.

What else need to do to make sure that AMQP is correctly integrated into BRO.?

I am not able to see actual AMQP messages in any of the log file though.

Thanks
Aniket