[Bro] Consulting services

Santiago Fonseca santiago.fonseca at accelogic.com
Mon Apr 11 12:26:10 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

My company is new to Bro. We are working on a project for which we are
evaluating integrating our development into Bro. However, we are not
interested in becoming Bro experts to do so. We prefer to use consultants
that can do the job. We are therefore interested in knowing if the
developers/maintainers of Bro would be able to provide such type of
consulting services.

If this is indeed a possibility we would like to assess the following:
1. Are there different "tiers" of service depending on the need?  If so,
what are the different consulting rates.
2. Is it possible that the consultants travel to our offices in Florida for
a 1 - 2 day kick-off meeting? If this is not possible, then would the
people from my R&D team be able to travel to the offices of the Bro team
for this kick-off?
3. Is it possible to hire the consulting service on a "retainer-type"
contract such that we can use the time as the project evolves and we see it
necessary?

Thank you for your consideration in replying to this post,

Best,