[Bro] High-CPU on just a single worker in the cluster

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Apr 14 09:50:05 PDT 2016

> On Apr 14, 2016, at 9:58 AM, Seth Hall <seth at icir.org> wrote:
>
> 	https://github.com/sethhall/bro-bulkflows

This repository will probably go away at some point.  I need to just integrate some small changes into Justin's bro-react[1] repository to make it work with BPF filters.  Apparently I had gotten that code from Justin a long time ago and subsequently forgotten about it.  Makes more sense to just integrate it into his, but this is functionality that I think could make sense to integrate into Bro eventually as a nice core pairing with the upcoming NetControl framework.

  .Seth

1. https://github.com/JustinAzoff/bro-react

--
Seth Hall