[Bro] ConnPolling::watch not working in cluster mode

Hosom, Stephen M hosom at battelle.org
Tue Apr 19 11:13:04 PDT 2016

For what it's worth, these questions are usually significantly easier to answer if you provide the code that isn't working.

On 04/19/2016 12:04 PM, Lamps, Jereme wrote:
Hey guys,

Would anyone know why ConnPolling::watch does not seem to be working when I start it up with broctl (in cluster mode). When I start it up with just bro (standalone) it works fine. The line of code is:
ConnPolling::watch(s$conn, is_active, 0, 0sec);

I have a log statement right before this line which I am seeing, and I have a log statement as the first instruction in the is_active function that I am NOT seeing.

Thanks in advance,

Jereme