[Bro] build error on OSX ElC; OpenSSL

Heiland, Randy heiland at iu.edu
Tue Apr 19 13:48:33 PDT 2016

Yes, but I built it.  Turns out, I’ve got multiple versions lying around which might be giving me grief. Sigh.

~/git/bro$ /usr/local/ssl/bin/openssl
OpenSSL> version
OpenSSL 1.0.2-beta2-dev xx XXX xxxx
OpenSSL> quit

~/git/bro$ which openssl
/Users/heiland/anaconda3/bin/openssl
~/git/bro$ /Users/heiland/anaconda3/bin/openssl
OpenSSL> version
OpenSSL 1.0.2g  1 Mar 2016
OpenSSL> quit

~/git/bro$ /usr/bin/openssl