[Bro] Experimental Bro community chat - Gitter

Matthias Vallentin vallentin at icir.org
Fri Apr 29 12:57:45 PDT 2016

We're in the process (re)evaluating our team/dev communication and would
like to loop you, the community, in to this process. We just started
trying out Gitter:

    - https://gitter.im/bro/bro (general Bro discussion)
    - https://gitter.im/bro/broker (Broker-specific discussion)

In addition to the web interface, Gitter has an IRC bridge and native
clients. We do not want to compromise our current IRC outlet, #bro on
Freenode. Rather, we see our Gitter test drive as a complimentary
experiment to allow a broader audience to tune in, and everything that
develops from there we just take organically.

Feel free to swing by and let us know what you think,

    Matthias