[Bro] debugging script

Dk Jack dnj0496 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:11:06 PDT 2016

Hi,
I am trying to debug a bro script. In my script I am trying to load a table
and reference the table contents. This is working correctly as expected. I
want to verify if the re-reading of the table is working correctly or not.
I've set the mode to REREAD in the add_table call.

After changing the file contents, the new data doesn't seem to be making it
into the table. I tried adding print statements into the 'event entry' but
not sure where those prints are going. Where do the output of the print
statements go on a running system (i.e. a cluster)? Is there a way for me
add some debugging info into scripts i.e. printf like debugging? Any
pointers are much appreciated... thanks.

Dk