[Bro] Reminder to book BroCon travel, hotel

Dopheide, Jeannette M jdopheid at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 18 08:40:50 PDT 2016

Bro Community,

If you're planning on staying at the Lone Star Court, be sure to book your hotel before Monday, August 22nd. The hotel will release our block of rooms for general sale.

Still on the fence about attending? Check out our agenda:

https://www.bro.org/community/brocon2016.html#agenda

------

Jeannette M. Dopheide
Bro Outreach Coordinator