[Bro] Enable/Disable (Turn on/off) Bro crash reports

Daniel Thayer dnthayer at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 26 12:08:30 PDT 2016

BroControl doesn't have an option to turn off crash reports.

However, one easy way to reclaim disk space is to run the command:
broctl cleanup --all

This will remove all files and directories in PREFIX/spool/tmp/
on all machines in your Bro cluster (PREFIX is your
Bro install directory, such as /usr/local/bro).

-Daniel