[Bro] broctly deploy hangs on checking scripts

Azoff, Justin S jazoff at illinois.edu
Fri Dec 2 15:38:22 PST 2016

Yeah, that would do it.. but it would break like that 100% of the time, not only when bro was running.

Daniel, do you remember why we use terminate_communication() instead of exit_only_after_terminate + terminate() ?

I vaguely remember something about terminate_communication being misused somewhere else that had issues with the switch to broker.

--
- Justin Azoff