[Bro] Bro4Pros 2017: Seeking sponsors for happy hour

Dopheide, Jeannette M jdopheid at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 5 07:21:24 PST 2016

Attention Bro Community,

Since Bro4Pros 2017 attendee registration is free we are operating on a tight catering budget. Salesforce has been very generous to provide the event venue and food during the day. However, we will need additional sponsorship funds if we want to offer a happy hour afterwards (drinks and light hors d’oeuvre).

https://www.bro.org/community/bro4pros2017.html

If you or your company are interested, please contact us at info at bro.org.

And don’t forget to register and submit your CFP proposal.

Thanks,
The Bro Project

------
Jeannette Dopheide