[Bro] BinPAC analyzer name

Vlad Grigorescu vladg at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 6 07:52:00 PST 2016

Hmm. Could be a capitalization issue? binpac_quickstart does do some
uppercasing/lowercasing in a couple of the templates. For example:

Dane Wullen <brot212 at googlemail.com> writes:

> function proc_NAME_message(msg: NAME_PDU) : bool
>      BifEvent::generate_NAME_event(...);
>      std::cout <<  "Name PDU" << endl; # for debugging

NAME here will always be lowercase (since that matches the naming scheme
for events).

I poked around with this a bit, and couldn't duplicate it. Can you put
the contents of src/analyzer/protocol/ams somewhere I could see it?

Thanks,

  --Vlad