[Bro] Communications with Broccoli

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Wed Dec 7 12:44:02 PST 2016

Hi Albert,

Broccoli is only a communication library for talking with Bro; it itself
does not do any detection. So even if you could compile broccoli on your
OpenMote (which I doubt a little bit), it would not do any traffic
detection.

Apart from that I doubt we are supporting the protocols spoken in such
networks (assuming it uses zigbee or sth. like that).

So - you probably have to write something yourself here, unless I
misunderstand your use-case.

Johanna