[Bro] Bro cluster requirements and manager logging backlog bug

Hovsep Levi hovsep.sanjay.levi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:29:33 PST 2016

> Thanks for the help, I'm going to give your suggestions a try.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to stabilize the cluster.  I tried splitting
the conn log into six different types, inbound(dns,http,other} and
outbound{dns,http,other} in addition to the http inbound/outbound split but
the logger process continues to buffer about 1G of memory per minute.

Short of a re-write of the logging process the only option is to upgrade
CPUs ?  I tried running more than one logger but that doesn't seem to work.